Tuesday, November 2, 2021

1996 New York Yankees

It has happened! I have finally completed the base 1996 set that I have been working on for years. With a lot of help from photoshop and the showdownbot! And the final team is the team that everyone loves to hate, The New York Yankees. Again I had FOILS made before the bot so Paul O'Neil being a low cost FOIL was not my intention but I was not going to change it. The Yankees get 4 FOILS including a few other studs. I love the Derek Jeter rookie of the year card for them. Also benefit of being in New York there were a lot of good photos to choose from. I think the catchers came out especially well seeing as I like to use them in their gear. Only Sojo was an odd picture I had trouble with. I hope you  enjoy them as well as enjoy the 1996 set in general! If there are any 1996 players you want to see in addition to the ones I released I am doing an LE set. So let me know!

If anything is wrong let me know and I can edit at a later date. Follow me on Twitter @bobbumbarger

























1 comment:

  1. Was Gooden meant to be 5 control rather than 4, with Key as a point of reference? Great set, congrats on completion.

    ReplyDelete