Sunday, December 11, 2022

2022 Set: New year, old style (Classic Stars)

 Matt and I have been working hard to complete a 2022 Set in the original, 2000-style! I'm happy to report that we've finished it, along with a nice assortment of classic stars that we wanted to make as we were going along... I think Matt may have a special plan in store for these cards, the 2022 set, and the OG 2000 set ;)

Without further ado, let's take a look at some classic stars to re-introduce most players favorite Showdown art style!





























































































Well there you have it -- a great assortment of classic cards from every team!! Now keep your eyes open for the 2022 set, coming soon!


2 comments:

  1. I thought most players favored the 2001 design. Either way, glad to see you're back to baseball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!

      And I think most players probably do, but with all the '01 style cards we've made over the past 3-4 years, me and Matt wanted to spruce up our collections with some 00 style this year :)

      Delete