Wednesday, May 8, 2024

NBA 2024 Set : The Whole Thing

 It is that time of year again, I have finished the 2024 set for the NBA season. I will be starting the release out with the whole collection at once. In what was an incredible regular season of NBA basketball, as usual the Eastern conference is looked at as the weaker of the conferences, but for the first time in its history, 8 teams won over 45 games. On top of that, it was the first time in NBA history that 18 teams!!! won 45 games or more. The best record in the NBA this season comes from the Eastern Conference and it is the conference winning favorite Boston Celtics.  On top of some incredible cards, for the first time ever, I made full 12 man rosters, so there will be a ton of content in this posts. In regular gameplay many would not use a full team, but as I expand gameplay, it makes for some fun coaching decisions as the game goes on. For how long it would take me to upload them one by one to make rosters and teams, I am just dropping the whole set here as one, in mostly alphabetical order. I know this is a ton of images, 360 to be exact, so be on the lookout for some more personal posts. I didn't want to wait any longer to get the card out, but I will have a few more things in the coming weeks to dive a little deeper into everything that is here.  While some may have noticed cards can now go up to 7 rolls, I expanded my charts, and calculation process to try to reward the more consistent players, and the punish the inconsistent. in previous iterations, a role player that isn't very good could have had a 40 point game, and it make his chart star like. Now they will more resemble the 6 OB 15-20 HR boom or bust kind of chart which I love. 


(Back like I never left)












































































































































































































































































































































































If you made it all the way here, congratulations and thank you for taking the time to look at my stuff I really appreciate it. This is one of mu favorite things to do and use some of my creative juices. 

Things to be on the lookout for:
NBA Awards comparison
My own custom built team
Playoff team breakdown
My custom rules/game play styles
Some Throwback Legends
Maybe a few playoff stats only charts

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping you got room for some people to custom make squads against you -- this epic post has me ITCHING for some team building!

    ReplyDelete