Sunday, April 28, 2019

MLB SHOWDOWN 2018 SET -- Minnesota Twins

The last of the 2018 AL Central teams is finally here. I know its been awhile since the last post..but life has a way of getting in the way. The Minnesota Twins were the only other team of note in the central besides the Indians. Finishing 78-84 they showed flashes of promise and were the only team that people thought going into 2019 would have a shot besides the Indians for the Central. The team itself is very interesting and composed of some rather interesting charts. I think the 2019 Twins will be better on paper than this team but time will tell. I think the team overall is average at best. They are slower than they should be obviously without Buxton. Though the pitching staff is nothing to bypass. The bullpen seems rather week except for one positive note. So lets dive into this team.





Starting lineup










Bench




Starting Rotation. 




Bullpen







As always follow me on Twitter @BobBumbarger. Let me know what you guys think of this team. Anyone I missed that you are drafting? Spread the word and also subscribe to the Podcast.

1 comment: