Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Eurobasket 2022

 For me basketball is my favorite season, and since the season ended I spend more time thinking about the upcoming season. I started watching the Eurobasket as multiple of my favorite players are participating in this tournament. So as I kept getting more locked in to this incredible tournament, and making cards, I thought I should honor these players in showdown form. So I made cards of the NBA players that are participating in the Eurobasket. As a basketball fan I highly recommend to any of you with an ESPN plus subscription and some free time to watch some games to tune in when you have a chance.

2 Time EuroBasket MVP Pau Gasol


Georgia:

Spain:


Turkey:



Bosnia and Herzegovina:

France:




Germany:


Lithuania:

Slovenia:



Croatia:



Greece:



Ukraine:


Czech Republic:
Finland:
Lauri is 430Pts. no 3pt bonus (this is why I don't do white borders lol)
Israel:
Serbia:




I can't wait to see how the tournament continues to play out, Slovenia is the defending champion, last time they won it was 2017 led by Luka Doncic (prior to being drafted) and Goran Dragic. The amount of top star power in this tournament can lead to some awesome finals matchups, a Luka vs Giannis or Giannis vs Jokic or Jokic vs Luka finals is very possible, but you can't count any team out.












No comments:

Post a Comment