Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas

Hey everyone, I just wanted to stop by and say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to
everyone that follows along on the site. This past year has been a ton of fun creating and blogging along my love of the showdown game. I got to know some great people through this site, and seeing how much it’s grown is so cool. I can’t wait for the next year because I think it will be bigger and better for the blog, so stay tuned, and in the Christmas spirit here is a little stocking stuffer





3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, this really has been a magical and fun site to be a part of!!! Definitely looking forward to the cards we create, discussions we have, and all the fun MLB Showdown action in 2019!!!

    Also, that Bonds looks sick, what a stud!

    ReplyDelete