Sunday, March 31, 2019

MLB SHOWDOWN 2018 SET -- Kansas City Royals


We bring you another AL sad house in the Kansas City Royals. Another of the 100 loss teams and another far below par team in the AL Central. Though after reviewing the team its hard to see how they finished behind the Tigers and the White Sox. They seem much better on paper and have much more draftable players on this squad. Though in a whole they are not good and have a very weak back end of the rotation and below par bullpen.

Me and Peter do a quick breakdown on the podcast.




Startling lineup.










Bench



There is more draftable people on this team than you would think for 100 loss team. The top 4 hitters are all draftable and then the first starting pitcher has some value.





Bullpen







As always follow me on Twitter @BobBumbarger. Let me know what you guys think of this team. Anyone I missed that you are drafting? Spread the word and also subscribe to the Podcast.
















7 comments:

  1. I can’t express how grateful I am for you guys doing this. These are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for keeping this game alive. Do you guys take requests? I would love to see a Gary Sanchez rookie card. He had such an awful year last year and is unusable as a 5 OB. As a big fan of him this makes me really sad. Also have you guys ever made a card of the switch pitcher Pat Venditte. I think he would make an interesting card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a 2017 gary sanchez made,i can post it on my custom card tournament page right now if your looking for it it will be at the bottom

      Delete
  2. Is there a time frame when the next list will be released? I am waiting eagerly for the rest of the set :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was curious myself as I want to start a league with the 2018 sets. Your all around work on these has been unbelievable and is greatly appreciated from someone like myself that loved the original game. Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. No but you can print them out on heavy card stock.

      Delete