Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas Stocking Stuffer

Merry Christmas everyone, and to continue with my holiday tradition, I have a stocking dump of cards for ya. I have a lot of cards saved on my computer from making randomly, and figured they aren't doing any good there and they need to be shared for all to enjoy in some showdown battles.

Some of these cards may have popped up on my twitter page, or in the all decade squads but if I couldn't remember I just posted them again any ways. Thanksgiving brought 90s batters, so this one will contain a good amount of 90s pitchers along with some other fun players to make your rosters deeper.






















































Thats a whole bunch of stocking stuffers. What is your favorite card in this group released? All my cards are now posted and until the next big post stay tuned for more random cards, my next project I am working on starting to play out some games for, and of course everyone get ready for a certain type of league announcement to be coming in the next month or so. So I sign off to go do some family fun, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

9 comments:

  1. Favorite is tough to choose... I'll go with 1995 Randy Johnson; the look of the card is really well done. But there are a lot of options here. The Braves rotation in its prime is also very cool to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably the oldest card in there is that randy, I made that a while ago. Yeah good luck going against the Braves studs in there prime.

      Delete
  2. As a man who likes his pitchers, you've made me a very happy man!
    Prior in the correct card style!
    Expos Pedro!
    Dodger's Pedro so I can relieve Expos Pedro!
    Cone!
    Handlebar!
    Gerritt 'The Pirates are cheap' Cole!
    Then batters...
    The Kid! The Hawk! The Babe! Mickey!

    Merry (belated) Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy it, this really gives a boost to most all time teams, helping the rich get richer, and a great throwback to back in the day

      Delete
  3. I love the ted Williams with zero outs on his chart I also like the satchel Paige card. Really cool to see the babe. I can't wait to print these guys out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ted earned it, bonds had 1 out, and ted was higher up on the ob% so we had the debate of a 12 OB with 4-5 outs, or and 11 OB woth 0 outs, and it feels so special for there to be only 1 batter with an 11 and no outs, the feeling of getting his chart, and knowing that he won’t get out no matter what you roll

      Delete
  4. Been off the grid for a while...hoping to get some analysis to you on this today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok looking at the pitching first... Mr. Fingers is the top card here at 4.29 expected runs which is a top 10 reliever all time. Clemens 2005 is the top card here at 5.05 expected runs, just ahead of Maddux 1995 5.08 expected runs. Randy 95 and 97 come in next at 5.33 and 5.38 expected runs each. Overall this drop has a ton of STUDLY pitchers.

    For the hitters we've seen most of these cards already on here but the STUD here is Mantle at 7.39 expected runs which makes him a top 15 card all time right in between a Bonds '92 card and Judge's 2017AS card that saw him reel of a ridiculous first half.

    All in all some super fun cards, thanks for the drop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are really well done - love looking through them as always! The Martinez brothers with the Dodgers, the Braves big three (before the A's had them), and the CC from the Brewers (his numbers after that trade were insane) are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete