Monday, May 28, 2018

Greatest Cleveland Indians

I made a bunch of cards of my favorite team the Cleveland Indians over the past year, and i figured why not share them in case anyone feels like using them. So background on what I did was using a website that listed the players with the highest WAR single seasons for the Indians from 1992-2017. With the number of players that i made i split them up into three different teams, Block C, Wahoo & Script using three different Indians logos. Now i must say i do not make the cards look as amazing as our other creators, but since its just for me to play with and not to sell I can live with the way they look. I've changed my mind multiple times over which way I want to design my cards, and got some inspiration from the 2000-20001 style as well as the 2004 styles for the look of the cards but when rating the players I used what was provided to me from here. So without further ado here is the first team Block C.  As we will see with the other teams as well these teams are loaded. I tried to split them up as evenly as i could but whoever has the hot dice will be the tough team to beat.


The Pitchers







Catchers

Infield






Outfield & Designated Hitter










4 comments:

  1. I like the way the style of your cards are. I just do mine for nostalgia. I like it better on the bottom. But i like the way the 10 is on Hafner. Reads better than the one on kluber. But I like the way Kluber looks overall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of those names bring back memories.

    Also, Pestano's missing his control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah the three teams I made there sure are some obscure names. Hoping to get another one of the teams up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also for those curious Pestanos control is a 5

    ReplyDelete