Sunday, June 3, 2018

Gold Glove

Oh hey everyone! or no-one... depending on if people read this. Its Sunday!! and the weekend is over. Time to get back on the grind and its sad. Luckily for you I have a few cards to show you to put you in a better mood. Now remember I do the artwork for these. David Bush has been doing the stats for the 2017/208 cards. I only say this because the card I'm about to show I have a feeling I will see some hate for! In 2000-2001 3B fielding went from 0-3. There were some +3 studs that really drove up the salary. Nobody has ever broke that +3 barrier. But there has to be a first. How about a guy that from day 1 in the league was a gold glover. How about winning it 5 straight times! How bout doing that while also hitting with the bat. Who? Nolan Arenado! If anyone that is playing now deserves the +4 3B it has to be him. So lets take a look at his card.




What do you guys think? Does he hold up to the hype? As always follow me on Twitter @BobBumbarger

3 comments:

  1. What a stud of a card. Looking back on my old 2000-2001 team Phil nevin was my 3b. About a 200 point difference but man he sure can do everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. He can do everything. He is pricey since he is a 9 OB, but will deliver with 11 and up as XB hits. I think he is worth the investment with the +4 defense

    ReplyDelete