Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Greatest Cleveland Indians: Team Script I

The final part of my three team series, and I am happy to share this final team with one of my favorite cards for a showdown team, 2006 Grady Sizemore.
Starters

 


 

















Bullpen
 

 


















Catchers




















Infield
 

 


Outfield


 


Designated Hitters

Well that is all for my Indians collection, so now i will leave it up to you guys. Any suggestions on what to work on next as I have really enjoyed the card making process. Let me know what else you would like to see

















4 comments:

  1. This team is loaded! Sizemore-Thome-Manny-Edwin-Carlos is such a good heart of the order! Love the work, this is such a cool trio of teams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yeah they seem loaded but each team basically has 3-4 10 obs, its pretty well balanced i did the drafts by points first and then filled in that each team would have a player at each position and 4 starters 4 relievers. the games usually end up in the 3-5 run range, but sometimes it turns closer to 10 runs and some high scoring games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge of fan of seeing all the throwback cards. These teams are all loaded with eash team having strengths and small weaknesses. Would be fun to play with these cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun to play with, and I enjoy making the cards as well. Got to figure out what I’m going to work on next until the season ends because I want to make a 2018 set

    ReplyDelete