Friday, June 8, 2018

Flash Back Friday

Finally a flash back Friday to go with my team!! There have been a lot of amazing Indians posts lately I'm hoping to add to that with my 00 version of my buddies favorite year for the one and only speedster Kenny Lofton. The year we are talking about isn't the 1994 season where he finished 4th in the MVP voting batting .349. Nor the the 1995 season that sent the Indians to the World Series where he had 13 triples and 54 stolen bases. I'm talking about the crazy 1996 where he hit 14 Home runs which is impressive for him and batted .317. But the best stat is his 75 stolen bases literally Willie Mays Hayes haha. He had 210 hits that year and had a pretty good OBP of .372. I grew up watching him steal every base on the diamond and robbing home runs! So how does his card stack up? Let me know your thoughts.



 As always follow me on Twitter @BobBumbarger

2 comments:

  1. This is such an epic centerfield card, big upgrade over his original foil card for only 10 points more. Elite defense and speed, plus there's so much extra base pop. If I'm drafting a team built for small ball, I want this card to anchor me at the top of the lineup in either the 1 or 2 spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a challenge for you...how about the 1994 White Sox...http://grabsomebench.com/root/thoughts-analysis/the-greatest-season-that-almost-was-the-1994-white-sox.html

    ReplyDelete