Saturday, May 18, 2019

Handful of Pennant Run Cards

Times have been extremely busy heading into the summer months for me, so I'm a little slow coming on actual teams (sorry)! To tide you over a little bit, here's a smattering of Pennant Run cards that I've made the past few weeks -- hopefully they can add to your pack and, if you're in Matt's league, maybe upgrade your lineup!

So far Bryce has NOT lived up to his A-Rod 01 designed PR card, but I'm hoping it powers me to a win in Matt's league.


The best of the "they didn't play last year" cards, Donaldson is made from an average of his 17 and 18 stats... still a high on-base and 30 HR-type pop, but his overall game is much depreciated from his 560 point monster card in 2017. Still, a potentially lethal pickup in a league!


Manny Machado's just a new skin on his 2017 card, but you've got to appreciate this epic brown Padres card!


Paul Goldschmidt is looking GREAT in Cardinals red! Card made beautifully by Matt!!!


Lol the Reds wanted 2018 Set Kemp, but he's already cut! Still, here's his Reds PR card.


McClutch is coming in hot for the Phillies and looking sharp in red!


Corbin has dominated so far in Washington and, if he keeps it up, this card will be a Control 5, 1-16 out in the 2019 set!!


One of my favorite prospects, Robles projections gave him this really, really useful card (that I've already placed dibs on to replace Adam Eaton in Matt's league), although I wish he had more pop!


I had to give Puig the benefit of the power doubt for fun, although he's likely not going to put up a card THIS good in the 2019 set, it's fun to dream in Cincy!


I was super super stoked about my Brewers signing Grandal and love having a great hitting catcher at the plate once more (We miss you Lucroy!).


I gave Darvish his 2017 set card, essentially.... the low control problems have DEFINITELY continued in Chicago and I suspect his 2019 card (if he earns one) will be even worse


The Astros add another OB 9 with decent speed in former Indian Michael Brantley! Another great Matt creation here!





And of course, it wouldn't be this site without a handful of PR Indians!

3 comments:

  1. Make a Gio Urshela (former indian) and Luke Voit Pennant run card please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little background on the Indians players, Martin and Bieber are based off of their 2018 season, and Santana and Bauers are both off of multiple MLB projection sites averaged out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a formula to how you determine the stats of your cards?

    ReplyDelete