Saturday, December 21, 2019

MLB SHOWDOWN 2019 SET -- Colorado Rockies

Hello all yes I'm still making cards. Just been super busy these days. But besides doing some of the stats for the 2019 set I was able to find time to make one of my favorite teams, The Colorado Rockies. They definitely had a disappointing 2019 after a nice 2018 season. High hopes were let down by sub optimal pitching especially losing Ottavino. The 2019 Rockies finished a poor 71-91 and 4th place in their division. They did have a few steller performers and you will see them below. Lets just right into those batters (where all the talent lies).













Bench..



I kept the lineup close to the lineup I saw online at the time of the posting. Obviously Trevor Story has another amazing card. Nolan is solid this year which had him slightly overvalued in 2018. I'm still not too happy about having a -1 outfielder but he continues to make a good hitting card. Now onto the pitching cards. 












So disappointing.... Kyle Freeland had such a fun card in 2018 and is awful this year. The rest of the pitching staff is why they finished 20 games below .500. I do love the way the cards came out and the colors and fun pictures. Hope you all like them. Let me know what your thoughts are and as always follow me on twitter @Bobbumbarger

No comments:

Post a Comment