Wednesday, January 22, 2020

2020 Lineup Look Ahead: Minnesota Twins

Hey everyone I am back with a new post, when I posted the 2019 LA Angels I looked ahead to their potential 2020 lineup, well today I am back to look at the AL Centrals Minnesota Twins and this deadly lineup that they will be potentially bringing with them.

Image result for josh donaldson introduced


So Peter sent me a Buster Olney tweet of the possible alignment of the Twins order and how far down it had power hitting Mitch Garver and we had a good laugh about how deadly this lineup can really be, so lets take a look at what they will be with their 2019 cards.



















Wow what a team, I don't know about you guys but I disagree with Buster and I am hitting Garver 4th Sano 5th and the Rosario/ Polanco. So my challenge to you guys, is take you favorite starter from 2019 and see how many innings you can go against this team without giving up 4 runs. Good luck to the rest of the AL Central in keeping these guys off the board if they can say healthy, for Twins fans hopefully they can get their pitching staff to keep other teams below 5 runs.

Image

3 comments:

  1. Will be great when the Yankees still beat them in the division round

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yanks have better pitching that’s for sure, and a lineup that can produce about as well as the twins.

      Delete