Thursday, April 26, 2018

2017 Indians Power 4

The Indians had a great year in 2017. Maybe not as good as 2016 but still a great year. They set a record 22 game winning streak. I don't care what people say about that old school record that had a tie in there. Indians hold the record. I know I'm a homer. The Indians finished 102-60 that year and had one of the most dominant pitching staffs.

With a solid 1 2 punch of Kluber and Carrasco followed by a developing Trevor Bauer and a young Mike Clevinger, they are posed to have another dominant pitching staff in 2018. I know a lot of it is because of the amazing bullpen with Andrew Miller and Cody Allen not to mention Brian Shaw who scares me half to death every appearance. I thought it would be cool to showcase the 2017 Big 4 for the Indians! Obviously I am new to the pitching calculations and salaries so feel free to comment your opinions. This is my first take on it. And always follow me on Twitter @BobBumbarger







GO TRIBE!!!!!

2 comments: