Saturday, April 28, 2018

High WAR 2017


To continue on my 2017 cards. I decided to do the other WAR leaders. I already completed the Home Run monsters Stanton and Judge. Now we are set to see Mike Trout and Jose Altuve. For these cards I used the formulas set by David Bush (blog leader). I am still debating if the Houston Cards should be Orange instead of Blue and the Angels cards should be Red instead of Blue. But for now this is what I was able to put together. Let me know your thoughts and comments. I should keep pumping out more 2017 cards as I get to them. Some will be in the 2018 uniforms so that I can prep for next season. And as always follow me on Twitter @BobBumbarger


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. One of the best things about Showdown is getting to put into perspective just how good some of the players today are, like Trout and his incredible speed, consistent ability to get on-base, and power. I really hope the Angels can put enough pieces around him to really make the most of this all-time great player!

      Delete