Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Bob attempt at Challenge #1 -- GLOAT FOR PEDRO

Ok I'm going to try and join in on the fun. If you call facing Pedro 01 fun.... I did a youtube video on Bourbon over Baseball as well to go along with my post. But I'll have the stat lines below. If you need to find the original post of the Challenge look in the Challenge tab or click here.





So hopefully you listened to the blog but if you didn't I got rocked!!! Pedro took me to town. Until late and he was tired I wasn't able to do anything. I managed a walk in the 3rd only to be caught stealing by a +5 arm catcher... Later in the 8th I got another walk and managed to get caught stealing again with the +5 catcher. Not until the 9th was I able to do anything once Pedro went down to 3C. Pokey Reese lead off single then steals 2nd followed by a K by Fick and then Triple by Jimmy Rollins scoring Reese technically to win the challenge but I kept going. Wilson hits a GB and the defense decides to go for the lead runner and doesn't get him so an FC. Next batter Cruz gets another FC ground out and is safe at first. Next batter hits an Single making it first and second. Next batter Bautista gets another 1B and scores Cruz. Followed up by Russell Branyan ending the game on a GB.

Final score 3-0 Bob.

Pedro goes 9IPs 3ER 12ks 2BBs 4Hs

The ghost catcher with +5 arm gets 2/3 men caught stealing.

Here is my lineup below.

 Wilson 0-4 2Ks
Cruz 0-4 2Ks RS
 Mondesi 1-4 K 1B RBI
Bautista 1-3 2Ks BB CS 1B
 Branyan 0-4
Karros 0-3 2Ks
 Reese 1-2 BB CS SB 1B RS
Fick 0-3 2Ks
1-3 K 3B RS RBI

5 comments:

  1. I love how many Blue Jays were on this team, and love that Jimmy Rollins led off for me and was 9th for you, but from different season... that Jimmy was always an elite OB 7 hitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty interesting that you had two foils on your squad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i could've snuck some more in but i felt these were the best

      Delete
  3. shoulda found a way to get Vernon Wells in there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i tried not to have anything under a 7OB but i should got more bluejays lol

      Delete